Climate of Cadiz, Spain Average Weather
- Cadiz, spain, 36°31'N, 6°18'W, 14 m (46 ft)
- Cadiz has a mediterranean climate that is mild with dry, hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Cadiz is close to the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 18.1 degrees Celsius (64.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 641 mm (25.2 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 3061 hours.
- If Cadiz were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: