| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cadiz in April is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with periodic rain. Only 53mm (2.1in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 6 days.
- The heavens above Cadiz are moderately sunny with an average of a respectable 8:15 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:37 long with an average length of 13:05.
- There are approximately 4:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cadiz April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Cadiz, Spain
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Cadiz: