| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cadiz in August is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of water falls across an average of 0.5 days.
- In August the skies in Cadiz are beaming having on balance a dazzling 11:25 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 14:01 long with an average length of 13:31.
- There are approximately 1:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 85.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 14.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cadiz August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Cadiz, Spain
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Cadiz: