| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cadiz in January is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry with some rain. Only 57mm (2.2in) of liquid is unloaded during an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Cadiz is fair having an average of a moderate 5:48 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:42 long and the longest day is 10:19 long with an average length of 9:57.
- There are approximately 4:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cadiz January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Cadiz, Spain
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Cadiz: