| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cadiz in July is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is released during on average 0 days.
- The blue above Cadiz is wonderfully radiant having on balance a staggering 12:25 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:02 long and the longest day is 14:37 long with an average length of 14:22.
- There are approximately 1:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 87.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 12.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cadiz July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Cadiz, Spain
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Cadiz: