| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cadiz in March is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in March is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly dry with rain now and again. Circa 113mm (4.4in) of H2O accrues during on average 11 days.
- In March the heavens above Cadiz are fine with an average of a detectable 6:32 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:19 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 11:54.
- There are approximately 5:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cadiz March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Cadiz, Spain
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Cadiz: