| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cadiz in May is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with occasional rain. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of water falls during on average 5 days.
- The heavens above Cadiz are nice and sunny having an average of a considerable 9:36 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:39 long and the longest day is 14:27 long with an average length of 14:06.
- There are approximately 4:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cadiz May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Cadiz, Spain
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Cadiz: