| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cadiz in November is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in November is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry with intermittent rain. Only 67mm (2.6in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 8 days.
- In November the heavens above Cadiz are fair with on average a moderate 5:58 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:50 long and the longest day is 10:36 long with an average length of 10:11.
- There are approximately 4:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cadiz November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cadiz, Spain
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cadiz: