| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cadiz in October is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in October is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid with sporadic rain. Circa 96mm (3.8in) of fluid accrues across an average of 7 days.
- In October the blue above Cadiz is slightly sunny having on average a pleasing 7:58 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:38 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:11.
- There are approximately 3:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cadiz October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Cadiz, Spain
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Cadiz: