| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cadiz in September is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in September is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty with vitually no rain. A feeble 14mm (0.6in) of water is discharged during on average 1 day.
- The skies in Cadiz are sunny with on balance a considerable 9:17 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:22.
- There are approximately 2:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 23.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cadiz September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Cadiz, Spain
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Cadiz: